Karly and friends - I got the name Karly from my friend Julie who was thinking of naming Kara Karly - but when she chose Kara - I decided that whenever I was going to have a child, that Karly would be one of the names for a girl. Attached are pictures of Kendra with me while I was in labor and then the next day after she was born. Also is picutrs of Kara and Karly. Kendra is going to be a great babysitter when the time comes.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Karly,Kenda and Kara
Karly and friends - I got the name Karly from my friend Julie who was thinking of naming Kara Karly - but when she chose Kara - I decided that whenever I was going to have a child, that Karly would be one of the names for a girl. Attached are pictures of Kendra with me while I was in labor and then the next day after she was born. Also is picutrs of Kara and Karly. Kendra is going to be a great babysitter when the time comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment