These are the views from our front lanai (porch) - the cottage that we are staying in is amazing! We have been able to see the whales and dolphins while sitting outside and enjoying our morning cup of coffee. We have explored a lot of the island and still have a lot to see. Tomorrow we are going to see the coffee plantation. I don't want to leave this paradise. But I will enjoy as much of it as I can. We'll post more later if we get a chance (the wireless internet from the cottage is intermitent).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
My, I can see why you would not want to leave. That view is wonderful.
I wish I could of at least met you guys in Hawaii :) I hope you are having a fantastic honeymoon!!!
Sue
wonderful pictures!! I can hardly wait to see more! Are you flying through Seattle?? Call me if you have a few moments... and I'll come meet you... otherwise, I'll hope to meet this young man one fine day! Love to you both!
Post a Comment